Thanks to the Open Government / Open Data movements, administrations in many jurisdictions are publishing their data for citizens and companies to use. This is laudable – however, it’s not as useful as it could be. Publishing documents or datasets makes their reuse cumbersome and hard to organize. Transforming those data sources into a continous streaming data service that can be ingested, processed, visualized and acted upon continuously will add value to those datasets.
We consider a set of one to three datasources as the minimum viable offering which we would dare to peddle to customers.
- DATAFLOW will adds stream / event publishing to discontinuous open and closed data sources
- Building on the Open Data / Open Government movement
- providing Data Stream / Data Event publishing capabilities to Open Data portals
- Enabling Data Stream publishing as a revenue source for businesses
- Adding analysis / visualization services on top of the published data.
+49 30 97894230